5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Sanitization Service in 2022
Daily sweeping and vacuuming your space is not enough in the post-pandemic era. Professional sanitization has become the new norm today. Regular cleaners can’t deep clean your house and kill the germs and bacteria that cause illness. Hence, getting an intense cleaning done by professional sanitization services is ideal to keep your space free from germs and beat Covid- 19.
Still sceptical about hiring a professional sanitization service? Keep reading to know about 5 reasons why you must hire a professional sanitization service to sanitize your space in 2022.
Safety of children
If you have kids in the house, then you must consider hiring professional help to thoroughly sanitize your space during pandemic as kids are highly susceptible to catching the virus and falling ill.
Most people are today working from their homes. A clean and clutter-free space helps you to be more productive and boosts your creativity. Hence, if you notice that your space is a mess and could use some sprucing up then there is no time like the present to first declutter your space, Next, hire one of the best sanitization services to deep clean your space.
A professional sanitization team will use a chemical sanitizer that is strong enough to kill the germs and bacteria which your regular cleaners can’t kill. Not just that, the professionals have mechanized tools which help them clean every nook and cranny of your space which you might otherwise miss.
Instead of sacrificing your leisure time and cleaning up your space, you can simply hire professionals to do that for you. The best part is that while you would have required an entire weekend to thoroughly clean your space, they will do the job in about an hour and too better than you.
Kid-friendly & Pet friendly
If you are worried that professional sanitization would harm your kids or pets in any way, then we assure you that you need not worry about that. They use chemical sanitizers which are approved for household use and which won’t negatively affect your children or kids in any way.
When to hire?
- If someone in your house has recently suffered from Covid-19 or a viral, then you should get a professional sanitization done once they recover to make sure that no germs or bacteria are lingering in your home.
- You can also consider hiring them if you are shifting to a newly renovated home or moving into your vacation home which you haven’t visited in a long time.
- If you regularly clean your home and deep clean it occasionally, then ideally, we would advise you to hire professional sanitization twice a year for best results.
What to keep in mind?
- It is recommended that you vacate your place when the sanitization takes place to ensure your safety.
- A professional sanitization service will typically focus on high touch surfaces like light switches, doorknobs, TV units, dining tables, metal chairs, cabinets, home linens, curtains and fabric furniture.
- Keep in mind that the sanitization team would never sanitize electrical fittings, food items or any surface that is near an open flame.
- It is always advisable to call up the company and ask them in detail what all will be covered in the plan that you choose.
Today we all know the true meaning of the adage ‘Health is wealth’. Invest in your family’s health and safety by seasonally hiring professional sanitization services to make your space germ free and sanitized.
Choose the Asian Paints San Assure to sanitize your home and San Assure Pro if you are looking to sanitize larger spaces like residential complexes, offices and educational institutions.